Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did you get that glass to keep from falling?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    How did you get that glass to keep from falling?
    You lucky you have a gun! 
  • JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piece of crap Man of War armada tunneled on me with a soft flame lighter. Won’t but those again...
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JGruvey said:
    Piece of crap Man of War armada tunneled on me with a soft flame lighter. Won’t but those again...
    Don't give up on them bro!  Those are great sticks...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good or nah
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Budget smoke.  Good one. Love the CT broadleaf...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

Good or nah
    It’s really good in my opinion. I think it would perfect in a gran corona size. 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s about time. They been playing those up on social media for 6 months now
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

It’s about time. They been playing those up on social media for 6 months now
    I agree, a ton of hype surrounding them. All that aside, it’s a really good Cameroon. 
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smoking a coyol from @AlexLong with a little captain and coke.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShawnOL oh no... I didn’t know you were a Pats fan... @AlexLong I’m sorry buddy I didn’t know 😳
    Peyton over Brady 4ever!!!! 😂
  • AlexLongAlexLong Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:

Smoking a coyol from @AlexLong with a little captain and coke.
    Hope you like it but you gotta change your taste in football teams! Go Colts!