Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn ^^ fine smoke!  I'm gonna dig around and find one to smoke
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got some mold ^^. You need to wipe that off if you smoke em
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    You got some mold ^^. You need to wipe that off if you smoke em
    ...MIght a got too close to that line of BloW......SniFF SniFF............
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    You got some plume ^^. You need to smoke em fast!
    FIFY
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just looks like it fell in the ashtray. Had that happen once or twice. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @JGruvey You going to fire that puppy up or just look at it? Lolol I'm going to have to stop calling you rookie if you keep smoking goodshit!