Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TpitmanTpitman Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I tried another AJ tonight --- the New World by AJ Fernandez. Navegante Robusto. Much better than the other AJ I tried. 
  • Options
    I see a lot of brands here that are not in my local B&M store or even online shops. Some Intresting looking brands! But a lot I have never heard of. Are these local varieties? "Cool Arrow" is one that comes to mind. Still buying samples or 5 packs --- but I am afraid to be too daring.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tpitman said:
    I see a lot of brands here that are not in my local B&M store or even online shops. Some Intresting looking brands! But a lot I have never heard of. Are these local varieties? "Cool Arrow" is one that comes to mind. Still buying samples or 5 packs --- but I am afraid to be too daring.
    Chief cool arrow was a limited run a few years back. Some online shops still have some boxes laying around though. 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Tpitman said:
    Chief cool arrow was a limited run a few years back. Some online shops still have some boxes laying around though. 
    Ok, makes sense. I am new to this --- so dumb questions hopefully are allowed. Did see that one was made by a vendor that I knew, just didn't have their name on the band! 

Thanks!!!!!
  • Options
    I have seen some that I am going to try. But every once and a while an item will pop up and you guys will say something good about it -- but it's not one I have seen before. 

Building my collection slowly!!! Lol!
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tpitman said:
    I have seen some that I am going to try. But every once and a while an item will pop up and you guys will say something good about it -- but it's not one I have seen before. 

Collection implies no intention of smoking every last one. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Thanks Patty
    You sir are welcome, I find those to be very tasty!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit try to keep up with these guys🤗
    I can never find half of the brands they smoke and can't afford the other half!

There's always the monthly lottery😄
    I quit trying to keep up with YOU!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I supposed you're filling those rare Scotch bottles with colored water, right?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes'em look real pretty doesn't it😁
    I might have gone too far on the one signed by Moses. 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    deadman said:
    Tpitman said:

Collection implies no intention of smoking every last one. 
    I have to save some for when I don't have any money and I want some of them to rest in my humidor to see if they change over time. I only have 2 small humidors. So I can't store too many!!! 

I am liking trying different varieties. Still haven't found that "it" stick yet. (Well I have --- but not an every day one! Lol!!!)
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still need to dig those out.  
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    I will be smoking this if the Astros win the World Series. A circa 1994 Pleiadies Sirius 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ underrated for sure
    Don't look ↑