Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the ccom house blends and Alec Bradley's Spirit of Cuba.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tpitman said:
    Okay... So I am looking for an everyday cigar. Have you guys tried these? There is a taste I cannot identify. It is kind of like 30 weight motor oil --- but maybe I am just a cigar snob. Lol! 

That might be mineral notes or minerality. I've gotten mineral notes from Liga Privada #9s and other cigars.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TpitmanTpitman Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Tpitman said:
    Okay... So I am looking for an everyday cigar. Have you guys tried these? There is a taste I cannot identify. It is kind of like 30 weight motor oil --- but maybe I am just a cigar snob. Lol! 

That might be mineral notes or minerality. I've gotten mineral notes from Liga Privada #9s and other cigars.
    It was a strange taste. It was hard to describe. It got better. Overall it as a very flat single layered taste. Disappointed with it. I will have to try another one from a different shop. Not sure that this B&M was a good place to pick up a stick from..... Lol!!!  Thanks for your input!!!
  • Options
    TpitmanTpitman Posts: 20 ✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    Try the ccom house blends and Alec Bradley's Spirit of Cuba.
    I will look for these!!! Thanks for your input!!!
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tpitman said:
    Yakster said:
    Tpitman said:

It was a strange taste. It was hard to describe. It got better. Overall it as a very flat single layered taste. Disappointed with it. I will have to try another one from a different shop. Not sure that this B&M was a good place to pick up a stick from..... Lol!!!  Thanks for your input!!!
    No doubt there are exceptions to the rule, but in most cases, you get what you pay for when it comes to inexpensive cigars.

What's the high end of your price range for a budget cigar?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just until my backwoods order comes in!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JGruvey said:
    My lineup for tonight - 
    125th villager habano
    oliva serie V
    Undercrown maduro

Man with a Plan

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal – Panama!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

The lovely couple across from ya are saying....."Damn that mofo got StYle".....