Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    de nada
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This AJ blend is delish!!  First time for this one.  Yum!
  • Options
    Spyk_Saturn12Spyk_Saturn12 Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Java mint. Revisited it to test my palate development. It went from when it was my first cigar just having a menthol like sensation to rich dark chocolate with mint tonight. My mouth felt almost gooey the same way when you eat a chocolate. I'm so excited! I'd like to find something with strong orange peel flavor but not necessarily a flavored cigar if anyone has suggestions.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a Java mint. Revisited it to test my palate development. It went from when it was my first cigar just having a menthol like sensation to rich dark chocolate with mint tonight. My mouth felt almost gooey the same way when you eat a chocolate. I'm so excited! I'd like to find something with strong orange peel flavor but not necessarily a flavored cigar if anyone has suggestions.
    I would recommend a Laranja by Espinosa.  Think that’s how it’s spelled.  It’s not a strong orange flavor but does have some citrus notes.  All natural 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammer and sickle trademark
    Don't look ↑