Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    de nada
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This AJ blend is delish!!  First time for this one.  Yum!
  • Options
    Spyk_Saturn12Spyk_Saturn12 Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Java mint. Revisited it to test my palate development. It went from when it was my first cigar just having a menthol like sensation to rich dark chocolate with mint tonight. My mouth felt almost gooey the same way when you eat a chocolate. I'm so excited! I'd like to find something with strong orange peel flavor but not necessarily a flavored cigar if anyone has suggestions.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a Java mint. Revisited it to test my palate development. It went from when it was my first cigar just having a menthol like sensation to rich dark chocolate with mint tonight. My mouth felt almost gooey the same way when you eat a chocolate. I'm so excited! I'd like to find something with strong orange peel flavor but not necessarily a flavored cigar if anyone has suggestions.
    I would recommend a Laranja by Espinosa.  Think that’s how it’s spelled.  It’s not a strong orange flavor but does have some citrus notes.  All natural 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammer and sickle trademark
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.