TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭

That should be 4 votes for @VegasFrank

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Can you point me to those forms? I've barely had a break today and no chance to smoke anything but brain cells on these TPS reports.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably @rsherman24 or @IndustMech. I don't like the 2016 la palina, so it wasn't me...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

The red band is for the mi querida triqui traca. Halfwheel explains:

While the Triqui Traca’s roots trace back to the original Mi Querida, it more specifically traces its history back to the Mi Querida Firecracker, a 3 1/2 x 50 parejo with a long pigtail that was released in 2018 as part of Two Guys Smoke Shop’s Firecracker Series. The blend is slightly stronger than the original Mi Querida, with a No. 1 dark corona Connecticut broadleaf wrapper covering a Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan and Dominican ligero fillers. Of note in the filler is what Steve Saka described as “a unique, high octane ligero grown in the Dominican Republic

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    The red band is for the mi querida triqui traca. Halfwheel explains:

While the Triqui Traca’s roots trace back to the original Mi Querida, it more specifically traces its history back to the Mi Querida Firecracker, a 3 1/2 x 50 parejo with a long pigtail that was released in 2018 as part of Two Guys Smoke Shop’s Firecracker Series. The blend is slightly stronger than the original Mi Querida, with a No. 1 dark corona Connecticut broadleaf wrapper covering a Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan and Dominican ligero fillers. Of note in the filler is what Steve Saka described as “a unique, high octane ligero grown in the Dominican Republic

WOW! Thanks a million, Chris. You’ve gone beyond the call, my friend... 👍👴🏻

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

^Sad but true

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Fitting

I don’t think that cutter goes with that cigar

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@deadman said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Fitting

I don’t think that cutter goes with that cigar