Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

Love those! One of the most underappriciated cigars out there IMO. Great flavors with that blend to be sure. I'm hoping to score a deal on this blend so I can stock up. Great smoke!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good golf gar too!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Derek said:

Love those! One of the most underappriciated cigars out there IMO. Great flavors with that blend to be sure. I'm hoping to score a deal on this blend so I can stock up. Great smoke!

I don't hate it!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Yakster said:
    Not too late, Cazadores Añejo with a Sindustry.

Cazadores is a sleeper (good stuff), try Corazon as well. A sleeping giant. Pure deliciousness that many don't know about!

The other bottle of tequila I have out in the beer fridge is something I infused coffee in so I went with this.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@Derek said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Derek said:

I don't hate it!

LOL, that's a start! The leather and meaty/smokey flavors I've not experienced elsewhere to that caliber. Smokey meat and leather in a cigar? Forgetaboutit. I loved this blend from the gate but the price hasn't come down like I expected/predicted. I guess folks ended up appreciating it as much as I have. I don't really label a cigar as "scrumptious" but this blend certainly is in my opinion. Flipping fantastic IMO.

@Yakster said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Yakster said:
    Not too late, Cazadores Añejo with a Sindustry.

Cazadores is a sleeper (good stuff), try Corazon as well. A sleeping giant. Pure deliciousness that many don't know about!

The other bottle of tequila I have out in the beer fridge is something I infused coffee in so I went with this.

Patron XO cafe?

• hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

UPDATE- decent flavor at first- but the burn is all over the place, flaky ash, and the flavor really went downhill quickly? I’ve got MAJOR humidification issues. I had to recut due to the stick going out and the cigar was like mush. My humidor is steady at 71 RH and I let this stick sit out a couple hours inside to drop the humidity. I just bought it yesterday so maybe the RH was high to begin with? Also I’m smoking outside in FLA and the humidity is ridiculous. This is frustrating. A guy at the B&M recommended I remove the stick I’m going to smoke from my humidor the night before I plan to smoke it and let it sit unwrapped on my desk. My RH in my home is 46. Ughhh.

Post edited by hoghunter on
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

those ^ are good.

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

@hoghunter said:

UPDATE- decent flavor at first- but the burn is all over the place, flaky ash, and the flavor really went downhill quickly? I’ve got MAJOR humidification issues. I had to recut due to the stick going out and the cigar was like mush. My humidor is steady at 71 RH and I let this stick sit out a couple hours inside to drop the humidity. I just bought it yesterday so maybe the RH was high to begin with? Also I’m smoking outside in FLA and the humidity is ridiculous. This is frustrating. A guy at the B&M recommended I remove the stick I’m going to smoke from my humidor the night before I plan to smoke it and let it sit unwrapped on my desk. My RH in my home is 46. Ughhh.

@hoghunter thats not bad advice. Same idea as dryboxing. - lets the cigar dry out just a little so it burns better if it's really humid. Some use this trick for cigars with really oily or thick wrappers that are more difficult to keep lit. Try to get your humi down a few points and you may like it better. I shoot for 65-69%.

Also, yes definitely ccouldve been higher humidity in the shop or wherever you bought it.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Rd 1 tonight a Nomad Signature with the Herf dog

...WooF...

Get on the vherf @NorCalR1

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

ChanGe yo ****'N shorts FrankY....sheesh.

Nah dog...these are my smoking shortZ

But I'm glad that you're fixated on what's going on below my waist! :DB)B)>:)o:):p:*<3<3

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Nah dog...these are my smoking shortZ

Try having a bunch of smoking shirts...... Go Army

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

My last 2013 🥺