Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Dated 1/30/2012, still potent as ever but very smooth, though still a lot of pepper on the retro. Makes my eyes water.

2012/ 007, Grrrrrrrr, .....HoLa atchA Brother...

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Dated 1/30/2012, still potent as ever but very smooth, though still a lot of pepper on the retro. Makes my eyes water.

Nice smoke you got going! Did some reorganization and placed all my oldest cigars at the top of my binador..lol. Only got one now but it's full. Plan on smoking through my older stash (for the most part) and moving down the line. Got a lot still from 2011/2012.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard said:
    Enjoying my last smoke as a Bachelor, thought I should make it a special one

Congrats brother!

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Nice smoke you got going! Did some reorganization and placed all my oldest cigars at the top of my binador..lol. Only got one now but it's full. Plan on smoking through my older stash (for the most part) and moving down the line. Got a lot still from 2011/2012.

WeLL then, I better be looking thru my humi's. But Seriously... Its cb's fault.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Congratulations NOtRichard! Nice to hear when there is so much breaking up and divorce stories everywhere. Is that a color me mine ashtray?

• Options

@N0tRichard said:

Where. daT DiNk .....BoYEE?

• Options

...PouR'N fo NotR....

• Options
    N0tRichardN0tRichard Posts: 103 ✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Congratulations NOtRichard! Nice to hear when there is so much breaking up and divorce stories everywhere. Is that a color me mine ashtray?

Thanks man! It's actually from high school fundraiser event that I went to...it's supposed to be a soup bowl lol

• Options

@TruDog said:

@N0tRichard said:

Where. daT DiNk .....BoYEE?

Best wish's Brother, seriously only prosperity and Love and JoY.

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken I believe you are right it is a sign

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog I couldn't agree more!!!

• Options

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    @TruDog I couldn't agree more!!!

...HoLA..

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    Had this unsucky one last night...

Bought a fiver, haven't tried them yet. How was it?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Had this unsucky one last night...

You need some wet wipes bro?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@hoghunter said:
    Happy Fuente Friday! AF Queen B

I’m so confused!! Is it Fuente or Padron Friday?!?!1 ok ok ok.... I’ll try to smoke one of each!

It is padron Friday, unless you run your period, and then it is fuente Friday.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.