Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

@Derek had one last night, was better than I thought but @Patrickbrick didn't approve.

What are your thoughts?

• DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@Derek said:

@Derek had one last night, was better than I thought but @Patrickbrick didn't approve.

What are your thoughts?

I'm gonna go with average.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

@TheKraken said:

@Derek said:

What are your thoughts?

Agree, one ugly SOB

• VisionVision Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    Longest ask ive seen, I feel very accomplished

Oh for a while now I’ve asked my wife for....... wait..... wrong thread......

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

@TheKraken said:

@Derek said:

What are your thoughts?

Last year's was way better

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Derek said:

@TheKraken said:

@Derek said:

What are your thoughts?

Last year's was way better

I smoked the rest from the pool. That improved the experience considerably 😁

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

What did it end up being?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.