Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo FranKy... I'Z like daT PiNky rinG.... PlayA.

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

Old SkooL...

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TheKraken said:
    Good call @Derek

I'd like your take on these if you get a chance. I've read mixed reviews, some love it, others seem to think it's meh. Seems to be on special at a lot of places. The folks over at Hiland cigars in AZ were nice enough to send me three of AJ's newer blends recently when I purchased a couple boxes of Mac Inspirado reds from them after mentioning I was a AJ fan. I have one of these on bed rest right now ( it was one of the three).

I had the Oscuro a few weeks before I had the Cameroon and believe I enjoyed it more, even though Cameroon wrappers are right up my alley. Overall, I liked the Cameroon, but didn't love it. The wrapper added a nice flavor and spice that I didn't get in the Oscuro but wasn't quite what I was looking for. Given, I did have a very spicy dinner, so my palate was already jacked. I have another Cameroon that I'll smoke in the next few weeks. Will let you know how that goes.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Only got a few left.

I like this guy! A man with well rested cigars!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:
    My first Cohiba courtesy of @ShawnOL paired with not my first glenmorangie. Both are delicious.

glenmorangie is some good stuff