Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@Yakster said:
    Internet's back and the power's still on so I'm enjoying a La Barba Purple Lancero with some Gosling's 151 Dark Rum in lemon iced tea.

I bought the rum to clean pipes with.

Excellent cigar Chris!!!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

That was the fifth period out of seven where the Blackhawks outplayed the knights. It was the 7th period out of 7 where the Blackhawks weren't leading when the horn sounded.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

FrankY uP dar in da Hood. HoLA

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarexplorer said:

Rd 2

ce, with UFC...wiFFcha.

• Options

Maybe @Guitarded @Patrickbrick @IndustMech can call a witchdoktor to break the VGK spell

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ that's abuse

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

That game was abuse!

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

First time with one of these and I'm likin' it. Thanks, Roger @First_Warrior .

Picked up some cheap on a bid site. They’re good and a decent morning smoke.