Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Three sticks in three days! You must be getting low, Marty!

Not really. I smoked one on 9/1 and my very next one was on 9/17. That’s 15 straight days with no stogie. It’s hard to run low unless you can smoke one every now and again, n’est ce pas??😜😜

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:
    So now, to celebrate 3 nights in a row of good AQI, it’s a Camacho Triple Maduro. I dunno what I’ll burn if there’s a ‘day 4’....

Sorry I took the band off before I took the photo but those Camacho bands are pretty big.... 🙄

Aging room Quattro

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@jlmarta said:
    So now, to celebrate 3 nights in a row of good AQI, it’s a Camacho Triple Maduro. I dunno what I’ll burn if there’s a ‘day 4’....

Sorry I took the band off before I took the photo but those Camacho bands are pretty big.... 🙄

Aging room Quattro

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:

I was going to comment “I’ve never tried that before!” But I really did enjoy Space Dust.

• Options

You don't want to pluck them stems out unless they're causing a draw issue. Those twiggy pieces typically give a cigar a lot of flavor and some strength. However, sometimes you get a really lousy draw and pulling one out might fix it, although it could also ruin the taste of the cigar.