Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    Looking forward to this one. UPDATE: Another AWESOME stick by The Tabernacle. I am very impressed with this brand thus far. I will absolutely be buying more from The Tabernacle.

Tabernacle is the line of cigars, not brand. The company is Foundation cigar company by Nick Melillo

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Thanks @Pacman84 (sticker fell off but I’m 90% sure this is yours since it was next to your other cigars)

You’re welcome brother. Enjoy!

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@hoghunter said:
    Looking forward to this one. UPDATE: Another AWESOME stick by The Tabernacle. I am very impressed with this brand thus far. I will absolutely be buying more from The Tabernacle.

Tabernacle is the line of cigars, not brand. The company is Foundation cigar company by Nick Melillo

Those are fantastic. Probably my favorite.

Yes, definitely look up Foundation cigars. El gueguense, Tabernacle, charter oak (their budget line ~$4-$5).

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    N0tRichardN0tRichard Posts: 103 ✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL how does Frank put it, "those don't suck"? Seriously though, enjoy!

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's all this quarantine talk Frank? You catch the covid or get exposed?

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tonights offering

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    What's all this quarantine talk Frank? You catch the covid or get exposed?

Got exposed. Feel fine. But I get some vaycay time while I wait for the test.

Don't look ↑