Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Viaje 2014 Collab from @NorCalR1 , some Frog Morton, Frog Morton Celler, and 3 Oaks Syrian in a cob, a Mi Querida Firecracker, and a Case Study # 1. Tonight was a good night.

Thanks for hosting the Herf last night Chris had a great time.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Is that last year's Nick? The ones I bought a few days ago were really good!

Continuing with the Halloween theme, a witchdoktor. These are so good that I broke down and ordered some from JR. Apparently it was a JR exclusive, but CP got their hands on some and was selling them on the cheap. JR is not selling them on the cheap. However, for anyone interested, they're running a promo. Buy a box of Toros and get a free five-pack of robusto's. Adventurous people also will not have a hard time finding a 10% off coupon... I think my final price shipped was 80 bucks for 15 of them. Worth it.

It is the capa especial version. Got it a couple months back from Orlando

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    First one.

Wonky burn but good flavors. Not sure if they were shipped over humidified but the burn has been a bit tough for the first third, requiring several puffs to get a good amount of smoke. The crooked burn has self corrected. Think I'll let the rest take a nap for a few more months. Giving off good flavors nonetheless.

Love those! I find that mine have burned better after letting them rest also

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarexplorer said:
    Bishops blend Lancero courtesy of @Patrickbrick thank again for this!

Hope it was everything you thought it would be.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.