Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard said:
    Bahia Gold Maduro, enjoying the loads of pepper

Also, @Vision how do you like that Intemperance? I've got one sitting in my humidor and I loved their Cromagnon

It was good. Lots of flavor upfront and finished with tons of tar. When you get them at the right price. Good solid cigar.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    Two of my favorites.

You on tonight?

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Twenty bucks is twenty bucks. LOL
    Yes brother.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Freezing my nips off but good smoke

vherf?

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Got this in a sampler, first one.

• Man is this sucker bold! Almost too strong. Hard to retrohale, can only do the tail end. Strong wood notes with some nice chocolate and coffee going on with very creamy smoke but it smacks you right in the mouth. Unmistakably full bodied. First third is pretty intense. I'm betting these will age beautifully. Definitely out of the box for Punch. Should have called this one: Punch Next Level because it fits. I guess Diablo conveys that as well, now that I think about it. Smoothing out in the 2nd third but a more balanced intensity. Getting some new flavors showing up to the party. They did a great job with this blend. Takes you on a ride, flavor wise.

** Nearly at the half way point and things have settled down and in, nicely. Love the super creamy smoke, balanced sweet cedar notes, coca, leather, really rich tobacco, and light coffee on the kicker. There is also a slight buttery popcorn flavor on the very tail end that mixes really well with the creamy smoke. This is definitely my favorite part. Everything is balanced and harmonious, yet full on flavor. Kudos to AJ for this one. It's more of an experience than simply a cigar. I love all the different complexity and that transition from the beginning is fantastic. Box worthy for sure!👍

*** Final third continues to get smoother and keeps mostly the same delicious flavors. You can really taste the awsome on the retro. It's rediculous. Hands down one of the best cigars I've had this year. A real standout that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Post edited by CAcigarguy007 on
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Freezing my nips off but good smoke

vherf?

Oh man that woulda been great, but the family all smokes out there so I was in the middle of a trump debate last night. Maybe tomorrow when I get home...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.