Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Had Longhorn takeout with the wife to celebrate 18 years. Now I’m going to enjoy this Green Hornet from the “doesn’t suck” pass. Thank you to whoever added it.

Congrats man! Having served 21 years myself I know how challenging it can be and what an accomplishment it is..😆. Hope you and the warden have a wonderful evening. 🍻 🥂 ❤

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    2012 TNT from @Vision. Thanks Pete, freaking awesome!

Glad you enjoyed brother. Maybe I’ll get to smoke one you sent.... in 2021 😞

I wouldn't smoke in the shed anymore...too many coyotes out there :lol:

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@logan_042 said:
    A
    Romeo y Julieta 1875, my first Romeo y Julieta and my sixth different cigar. So far she burns great and has a nice mellow flavor. Very satisfied.

If you like that one, give the Romeo y Julieta Reserve a try as well. Much more flavor but still solid medium in strength. Good step up cigar IMO.

• logan_042logan_042 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 definitely on my list now thanks!

edited November 2020

^^^^ Give a gander at Callaway Men's Thermal Grip Golf Gloves. Will greatly enhance your hand warmth. :wink: Like a second skin if you get them tight.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank hows it compare to previous versions? Worth picking up a few?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

@NorCalR1 said:
    @VegasFrank hows it compare to previous versions? Worth picking up a few?

Pretty tasty, long finish, full flavor. Not quite as strong as last year's. Glad I bought a couple of fivers!

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank

Have you had the Dogma Sungrowm?

If so what did you think of it?

I thought it was great

Had the dogma maduro @RobbyCruz. Pretty good smoke. Same cigar as the gordito essentially but in a box press.