Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@TheKraken said:
    Wow, great stick so far! Have a sneaky suspension these will only get better with age

He's got some good ones, like the one you got there and the Serie Privida Maduro, plus a few others, that can be found dirt cheap. A lot of folks wrote him off since he did make a lot of meh blends but that leaves the good stuff available for super cheap. Some deals I've seen lately are practically giving them away.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TheKraken said:
    Wow, great stick so far! Have a sneaky suspension these will only get better with age

He's got some good ones, like the one you got there and the Serie Privida Maduro, plus a few others, that can be found dirt cheap. A lot of folks wrote him off since he did make a lot of meh blends but that leaves the good stuff available for super cheap.

Good to know! I picked these up on a crazy sale blind. So may need to find some more

• Options

^^^^ See the ones I got look nothing like that, oily rich and dark on the wrapper. Mine are super light, dry, and look like the inside of a liquor store shopping bag. I must have gotten a bad batch.

• Options

^^^much better 😆

• Options

@jj20030 said:

What's up JJ! Haven't seen you on in a long while. Good to see you on!