Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

New World Maduro...cause AJ's don't suck

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:

Ok, wtf is going on there

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:

Paul, you have to tell me

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I'm not sure I want to know. I hope he's not in the shower.

As long as he doesn't pee.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:
    Enjoying @peter4jc said company on vherf with this tasty cigar from @EgoBoundary . Thanks Ernest

Enjoy man, I thought it was a strong cigar for my gentle constitution ...

• Options
    logan_042logan_042 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭✭

Another Cubiche. The draw is better, still some burn issues. Hopefully the lower RH in my humidor will sort them out in the next week. Bovedas brought my humidor from the mid 80’s RH to 69% RH today with the 65% packs. A great product I can see why everyone recommends them so highly.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

@logan_042 said:

Another Cubiche. The draw is better, still some burn issues. Hopefully the lower RH in my humidor will sort them out in the next week. Bovedas brought my humidor from the mid 80’s RH to 69% RH today with the 65% packs. A great product I can see why everyone recommends them so highly.

Dude mid 80's? Were you actually putting cigars in it?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    logan_042logan_042 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank for a short period of time but the ambient RH was 85+ here anyway. These were problem children from the moment they left the shop though and I’ve smoked several Olivas from that shop without the burn issues. The Bovedas have the RH down to 67% in my humidor and 65% in my tupperdor.