Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

My pleasure, enjoy young man. 🙂

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Remember. It’s etiquette to only smoke it to the band..... or is it take the band off as not to shame others..... or is it keep the band on to show support for that manufacturer......??? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

Remember. It’s etiquette to only smoke it to the band..... or is it take the band off as not to shame others..... or is it keep the band on to show support for that manufacturer......??? 🤷🏻‍♂️

We discussed that on the vherf believe it or not.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

What did you think about it?

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@Pacman84 said:

@Stubble said:

I thought is was "Good." It had a very tight draw, which made it difficult to enjoy. I'll try it again, see if my luck improves. I had high hopes, knowing who had a hand in blending it.....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Pacman84 said:

@Stubble said:

I thought is was "Good." It had a very tight draw, which made it difficult to enjoy. I'll try it again, see if my luck improves. I had high hopes, knowing who had a hand in blending it.....

First one I had was good but also had some issues with the draw. Bought a box so hope some time will do them good.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like those ^

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice picture, well done @NorCalR1, love the curved lines.