Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I figured I should smoke something from the @Vision Pass before it got back to him! Super old t-52.

Hold up well?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:
    I figured I should smoke something from the @Vision Pass before it got back to him! Super old t-52.

Hold up well?

Better than I thought, actually. The first third was very light on flavors, but very sweet. I told the guys on the herf it was like smoking a t-52 that had a shade wrapper on it. As it progressed, it was a total smoke bomb. Nicotine was strong throughout. By the time I got a little past the halfway point, it was alive and awesome. Glad I snagged it from the pass...total awesome experience. Didn't want to put it down at the end, finally laid it to rest with about a half inch left. One of the best cigars I've had this year for sure, but if you have any left, I would smoke them. Thank you for including it, Peter!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

Hold up well?

Better than I thought, actually. The first third was very light on flavors, but very sweet. I told the guys on the herf it was like smoking a t-52 that had a shade wrapper on it. As it progressed, it was a total smoke bomb. Nicotine was strong throughout. By the time I got a little past the halfway point, it was alive and awesome. Glad I snagged it from the pass...total awesome experience. Didn't want to put it down at the end, finally laid it to rest with about a half inch left. One of the best cigars I've had this year for sure, but if you have any left, I would smoke them. Thank you for including it, Peter!

I’m honestly stoked you enjoyed it. I might have a few left I’ll need to smoke in oh..... 3 months 😈

• Options

Wow Ernest with the shorts?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Your cigar looks like your dog, Taylor. It would be epic if the dog's name was psyko....

Haha thats great didn't even notice! Unfortunately no, but that would be better than his current name...after a certain hungry Cowboys RB

• Options

@TheKraken 21 is a strange name for a dog if you don't live in vegas :#

Your next dog should be black with white dots and gold trim...

• Options

And put your milk away already!

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

...WooF...

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

Bringing this **** year to a close

Padron lollipop 🍭? Probaby just the picture angle but it looks like you mouthed that bad boy...lol. i know those are good but dang! :smiley:

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    And put your milk away already!

Got a headache from laughing 🤣 so hard!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm wearing shorts tonight too, when I came in from the Man Patio to take a nap my Wife told me to take off my clothes... and take a shower because I reeked of smoke. After showering I grabbed some shorts and a shirt and then made dinner, no rest for the wicked.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@rsherman24 said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@rsherman24 said:

Bringing this **** year to a close

Padron lollipop 🍭? Probaby just the picture angle but it looks like you mouthed that bad boy...lol. i know those are good but dang! :smiley:

Natures lubricant

That's what I try and tell the Mrs. :wink:

• Options

@cigarexplorer said:

Goodbye 2020!

Do you own any shelves that aren’t top?