Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    An evening dip in the pool with a Brick House Double Connecticut.

Got a nice chuckle out of this

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@hoghunter said:
    An evening dip in the pool with a Brick House Double Connecticut.

Got a nice chuckle out of this

I feel bad for the guy. It's 90 out here with a nice cool breeze. At least he has great cigars to smoke inside and a place to enjoy them! 😉

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a party @FIRERAT!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

That's a nice looking contraption @CAcigarguy007. I might get me one of those...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Looks like a party @FIRERAT!

A rare outing to a cigar lounge with my BIL

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

Enjoy brother! For a moment, I didn't recognize that cigar. But I think it's a room 101 right? Hope it's good, I like them!

• BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank muzzleloader by room 101. Pairing well with apple moonshine

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell dat Bro FranKy I said High, just a tad here.