Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought you were a Detroit guy @CharlieHeis. You just messing with me?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I thought you were a Detroit guy @CharlieHeis. You just messing with me?

Was a North Stars fan until they moved. Chose Detroit after that. Started following the Wild a bit after they came into the league as all their games are televised here, but honestly I don't watch them that much.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Let's go VGK

4 disagrees = suck it!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope it was good Wade