Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great choice, those are super good!^^^^^^^^

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

Tell me what you think.... I had issues with construction which I haven’t had before with this brand

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smoking a hyena now because this **** is funny....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

@peter4jc said:

Tell me what you think.... I had issues with construction which I haven’t had before with this brand

Draw and burn were perfect. Flavor was only ordinary. Glad I smoked it, but won't buy more.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@EgoBoundary said:

@peter4jc said:

Draw and burn were perfect. Flavor was only ordinary. Glad I smoked it, but won't buy more.

I am glad to hear my experience was an outlier, overall that factory makes nice sticks