Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Unbanded Leaf and Libations smoke from @Trident. It's an AJ! Alright!

Smoking the same, thinking maybe an Avo?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@VegasFrank said:

Alex from cigar page siad it was an AJ. I'm getting white pepper, some oak, and a sweet baking spice like nutmeg. Guessing it's a bundle brand that cp carries.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Yakster said:

@VegasFrank said:

Alex from cigar page siad it was an AJ. I'm getting white pepper, some oak, and a sweet baking spice like nutmeg. Guessing it's a bundle brand that cp carries.

Who’s Alex and what does he do?

Buyer for cigar page I guess. He founded cigar.com 22 years ago. Alex Swanson or something like that?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Buyer for cigar page I guess. He founded cigar.com 22 years ago. Alex Swanson or something like that?

....'Very Interesting' (Laugh In )... But don't think a buyer for CP, just my 2 cents FranKy.

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

....'Very Interesting' (Laugh In )... But don't think a buyer for CP, just my 2 cents FranKy.

Well he's the one who said it...I just repeated it.

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

Well he's the one who said it...I just repeated it.

....No matters, Your FauLT.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Alex has only been at CigarPage for four days, he says.

The blind cigar was a Graycliff White Label AJ Fernandez.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TNBigfoot68
    Hey good looking where you been hiding?