Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Honcho by Sinistro up next. The private cigar of James and Coleman of Sinistro, distributed by Brian of Privada Club. Broadleaf wrapper, Dom/Nic binder and filler

What you think Cam?

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Honcho by Sinistro up next. The private cigar of James and Coleman of Sinistro, distributed by Brian of Privada Club. Broadleaf wrapper, Dom/Nic binder and filler

What you think Cam?

Very unique flavor, in a positive way. I’m about 2/3 through and the profile has pretty much stayed the same. Lots of smoky oak on the front with dried hay on the back end, a bit of nuttiness and oats, tons of flavor and depth without swaying too far in one particular direction.

Would definitely buy again because of its unique flavor. I see myself grabbing this when I want something to break up the routine that’s also a good smoke

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:
    Thanks @Rdp77

Hope you enjoyed it John

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very welcome @Vision! Hope you’re enjoying it.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

No sir @Usaf06 . Halfwheel checking out the blend. Not usually a huge Roma fan, but this one is really good. Thanks again

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc ^^^^

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter