Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster hope you enjoy it. Those have a few years on them.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm having some real sinus issues down here but finally felt good enough to have a smoke and I'm liking the retro on this alot

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Freaking killer smoke from @skydiverD....soooo good, thank brother!

Glad you like it Frank. So keeping that in mind, please take it easy on me in FF this week. ;)

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@skydiverD said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Freaking killer smoke from @skydiverD....soooo good, thank brother!

Glad you like it Frank. So keeping that in mind, please take it easy on me in FF this week. ;)

I'm sure you'll be fine. My team has officially fallen apart. 😁

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    From @NorCalR1 while 9n the vherf. Awesome smoke, thanks David!

Hi Ya FranKy, careful, dem neighbors be complaining BooT jo drop'n dat property value AGAIN.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

Hi Ya FranKy, careful, dem neighbors be complaining BooT jo drop'n dat property value AGAIN.

No dogs allowed in our neighborhood!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

No dogs allowed in our neighborhood!

.....GRRRrrrrrrrr......

HaPPy Friday