• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

Youse too FraNKy ....

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoying the dapper as well

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

It's the Siempre Rosado Toro. @Rdp77

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@EgoBoundary said:

It's the Siempre Rosado Toro. @Rdp77

Thanks Chris. Hated to leave but it’s been a long day.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hold still ^!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

@deadman said:

Just gonna be a savage and Frank it huh? I rescind my vouching for this cigar, as I do not partake in the barbaric practice known as ROTT

@VegasFrank said:
    Hold still ^!

......Ah, **** ya FranKy.

@VegasFrank said:

Excellent Trim on da bush FranKy, but once you Lit or sit on ya front porch. Property value going rock bottom.......my Boyee

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

Excellent Trim on da bush FranKy, but once you Lit or sit on ya front porch. Property value going rock bottom.......my Boyee

Gotta trim the bush...this ain't the '70s anymore!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@deadman said:

Just gonna be a savage and Frank it huh? I rescind my vouching for this cigar, as I do not partake in the barbaric practice known as ROTT

From a B&M, so good to go. They carry a lot of the Privada stuff