Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I remembered that I'm a vet, so why not celebrate? Thanks @Rhamlin for this top shelf smoke.

Hope you enjoyed 😁

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

That looks yummy ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

Last night.. I enjoyed this delicious cigar from @Significant3 , thanks Bryson!

Ahh, the good old Summerfest. Glad you enjoyed it.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

Double post

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    Sweet Emotion by EZ form @VegasFrank
    Great start great flavor

I had one the other day and enjoyed the he k out of it. Glad it's working for you Peter!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.