Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster hope you enjoyed them my dude! The Pier had a number of years on it.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

Thanks @Rhamlin

Hope you enjoyed

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Significant3 said:
    My first opportunity to sit and enjoy a cigar while in France. MF Blue LE CRA Connecticut. Excellent!

This time of year I can recommend the Christmas Market in Metz, if it fits your schedule.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

@Significant3 said:
    My first opportunity to sit and enjoy a cigar while in France. MF Blue LE CRA Connecticut. Excellent!

This time of year I can recommend the Christmas Market in Metz, if it fits your schedule.

Thanks for the recommendation, however, Metz will not be on our itinerary unfortunately. We are on a Viking Cruise ship and will be in Lyon tomorrow. Then a high speed train to Paris for one day. Then on another Viking ship on the Seine River heading towards Normandy. Also, it seems to be a little difficult to post. The EU wants to restrict my access to the forum. This access appears to be lucky. Hopefully I will figure how to continue to post.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Best cold draw of any cigar ever

You've been huffing the Wite-out again?

Painting the bathroom

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    From the 5k post pass. It was a stowaway. Thank you, whoever snuck it in the box!

Excellent Cigar, Iguana hand.... wiNk

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:
    From the 5k post pass. It was a stowaway. Thank you, whoever snuck it in the box!

Excellent Cigar, Iguana hand.... wiNk

Oh yeah? Let's see dem paws muTT!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.