Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    RoMa Craft CroMagnon candela in a 5" x 60 ring vitola from a bag marked usaf06 Peter so I thought it was from @peter4jc but it could have been @Vision. TYVM kind soul who sent my cigar.

Not I good sir

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Significant3 said:

@d_blades said:

@Significant3 said:
    My first opportunity to sit and enjoy a cigar while in France. MF Blue LE CRA Connecticut. Excellent!

This time of year I can recommend the Christmas Market in Metz, if it fits your schedule.

Thanks for the recommendation, however, Metz will not be on our itinerary unfortunately. We are on a Viking Cruise ship and will be in Lyon tomorrow. Then a high speed train to Paris for one day. Then on another Viking ship on the Seine River heading towards Normandy. Also, it seems to be a little difficult to post. The EU wants to restrict my access to the forum. This access appears to be lucky. Hopefully I will figure how to continue to post.

I had the same problem in Aruba last week. Just stay on the forum page and you will be fine. They restrict access to the online cigar sales.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

Crusty old DPG Miami

Dang! Taking it old school! Haven't seen one of those in a long while. How'd it hold up after all these years?

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@rsherman24 said:

Crusty old DPG Miami

Dang! Taking it old school! Haven't seen one of those in a long while. How'd it hold up after all these years?

Smoked great, but definitely lost a lot of strength. Well past it’s prime

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are pretty underrated in my book. Hope you enjoy it Jim