• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Around here we call that a @silvermouse
    Glad you had a good time best wishes

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Stillwell star no. 1

First things first, outside of the cello it smells like a vanilla Tatiana.

Second things second, it has a sweetened tip. Not as bad as an acid, but definitely sweetened and flavored. The whole bottom third to the band is sweetened. The top 2 are not. Cold draw is vanilla bean.

Third things third, post light, it takes like the cold draw. Amazing. Not saying amazingly good, but amazing. Not as harsh as an acid for sure, but as harsh as the Dominican candela I smoked yesterday morning...at least on the retro.

Thanks Frank, interested to hear your thoughts at the end.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Stillwell star no. 1

Second things second, it has a sweetened tip. Not as bad as an acid, but definitely sweetened and flavored. The whole bottom third to the band is sweetened. The top 2 are not. Cold draw is vanilla bean.

Third things third, post light, it takes like the cold draw. Amazing. Not saying amazingly good, but amazing. Not as harsh as an acid for sure, but as harsh as the Dominican candela I smoked yesterday morning...at least on the retro.

eww, imho

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

First cigar of the Oliva advent calendar

Nice, you jumping on vHerf tonight?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Stillwell star no. 1

Thanks Frank, interested to hear your thoughts at the end.

In many ways, it was a one trick pony. I think that's probably because the pipe tobacco dominated throughout. The light white pepper disappeared after a while. Once I got down to the last third, I could get a little brown sugar, maybe that was the sweetened wrapper burning?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    Blind smoke.

Same, the reveal is the Ferio Tego Timeless Prestige Robusto on the L&L Blind Tasting.
    @Rdp77

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Chris. I had kind of put it together when he came on. I had previously read about him buying and reproducing the Nat Sherman blends. When he said is wasn’t one of the Ferio Tego limited I had gotten pretty close.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Welcome back @Derek! A minute indeed!

Super fruity Goliath from @Rdp77. Awesome smoke, thanks Rusty!

Glad you’re enjoying it Frank...but that soup definitely screwed up your palette 😂