Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:)
    Smoking a quick Tat from @d_blades. Thanks, Dave.

Hope you enjoyed it.

~~~~

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Year of the Tiger from Patrick. When I first saw these online I thought it was the best looking cigar I've seen. Patrick sent me one in our trade and I'm grateful. I'm hoping it's not as good as it looks so I dont get tempted but so far its not looking that way.

I’m glad you enjoyed it Nick! I’m interested in trying this again in 6 months and tasting how it has progressed. How was the Ms. Hatchet?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

@Patrickbrick @Usaf06 Did you guys think it was worth the price point? I thought it was good but not the $40 price point but would have been worth it at the $30 price point. Also thought after the first 3rd it really came alive

• Options

I did not pay 40 price point. That being said, I was five minutes into the one I lit and texted for another box.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    I did not pay 40 price point. That being said, I was five minutes into the one I lit and texted for another box.

yep that pretty much says you liked it lol

• Options

Yes sir and for what I paid, absolutely!

MOW badge received.