Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    You a little shaky Rusty? Low blood sugar is a bit..

Avion tonight for me

Blood sugar is solid. Hands don’t want to cooperate with me right now.

• MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Usually use this to season steaks, but works well dipping your cigar in to the powder for an extra bit of flavor

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

well that is clever

It’s nice, because after it gets wet in dissolves in to the cigar and continues to seep as you smoke

edited February 2022

I like the bands on those cigars can I get the names please @EgoBoundary and @VegasFrank

• VisionVision Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing :neutral:

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:
    I like the bands on those cigars can I get the names please @EgoBoundary and @VegasFrank

Tatuaje 2021 CRA

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:

I forget what mine's called honestly bro. Maybe @NorCalR1 knows what that one is.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to meet you too, @Rdp77!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17