Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@VegasFrank said:

@Grawls said:

Thanks @VegasFrank

Hope you enjoyed that one as much as I enjoyed them!> @Deadstroke174 said:

Round 2

Will you trade cigar collections with me?

Already made it through those lottery smokes huh? Must be running low

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse ing one of the unbanded cigars I'm sending to @RobbyCruz that ripped alittle when band came off.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    @silvermouse ing one of the unbanded cigars I'm sending to @RobbyCruz that ripped alittle when band came off.

Okay everyone, the half smoked figurado came from Jim!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 505 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im actually sad that La Aurora ended, very nice smoke

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    This is what I was smoking while being further educated on cigars by @Rdp77 and @RobbyCruz.

Thanks for answering my questions and dumbing things down so I can understand them, fellas.

You’re asking the right questions. Any of us are glad to answer them if we know the answers.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

You should ask Rusty how to season a Tupperdore

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 I got it
    Boveda

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damnit Francis

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:

Great cigar with the greatness of Topo Chico!