Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Smoking this big 🦂 from @Hobbes86 . Thanks Ian, been wondering about these. Starting out good. 👍

I am glad it's starting off good, hopefully it finishes that way too!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reraise

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

@MrPossum said:

Ignore the burn and cut, I been smoking other things as well, but this is an amazing smoke, I’m guessing it’s the basic man o war in a perfecto but I’m unsure

Special edition maduro salomon

• MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s it, thank you, I’ll have to try this one again

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:

Ignore the burn and cut, I been smoking other things as well, but this is an amazing smoke, I’m guessing it’s the basic man o war in a perfecto but I’m unsure

Originally released as a special edition maduro. It was a great cigar when released in the early 2010s (2011-2012?). "Hand-crafted by AJ Fernandez, this Man O' War S.E. Maduro is a super-premium in a league of its own. The dark and sultry Pennsylvania Broadleaf Maduro ......"

It is a solid,.......very solid Broadleaf.

• MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the first Pennsylvania Broadleaf Maduro I’ve had and I’m enjoying it