Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

Where do y’all order your foundation cigars? I see some offered on cigar.com, but it’s not one of the ones I want to try, Atleast not with the bands I keep seeing

• Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:
    Where do y’all order your foundation cigars? I see some offered on cigar.com, but it’s not one of the ones I want to try, Atleast not with the bands I keep seeing

Check cigar international

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah make sure you get the ones with the good bands bro.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very welcome

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes you can unplug a cigar but the flavor suffers from the surgery.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those really improve with age, @d_blades.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Those really improve with age, @d_blades.

That one ain't gettin no older...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    This one is from @Rdp77. You made my wish come true!!

Hope you enjoyed it…and hope you enjoy making YOUR wish