Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarexplorer said:

It been a while gentlemen! Finally got the opportunity to smoke and found an awesome spot here in Rhode Island. A few more months til I’m done with this I-stop. Hope everyone is doing well and smoking good.

Awesome! There are 41 cigar shops in Rhode island. I heard Havana cigar 8n Warwick is pretty good. Glad to see you posting Orlando!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

From @EgoBoundary
    Thanks bud!

Enjoy !

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@cigarexplorer said:

It been a while gentlemen! Finally got the opportunity to smoke and found an awesome spot here in Rhode Island. A few more months til I’m done with this I-stop. Hope everyone is doing well and smoking good.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Thanks! I’ll be here for a few more months and have a lot more liberty now.

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@cigarexplorer said:

Awesome! There are 41 cigar shops in Rhode island. I heard Havana cigar 8n Warwick is pretty good. Glad to see you posting Orlando!

Good to know! Warwick is only 30 mins from me. I’ll have to check it out.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

From @EgoBoundary
    Thanks bud!

daaaaamn. og ss

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarexplorer said:

@VegasFrank said:

@cigarexplorer said:

Good to know! Warwick is only 30 mins from me. I’ll have to check it out.

White Ash in Pawtucket isn't bad. Are you in Northern RI?