Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

1206920702072207420752104

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision said:
    Had an Espinosa Laranja Reserva from @d_blades while assembling the fire table. I don't usually get outrageous flavors but the nutmeg was on point. Thanks David. It kept me sane.

    Glad you enjoyed, it wasn't @Vision old, but I've been rationing the ones I have left.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:

    @Vision said:
    Had an Espinosa Laranja Reserva from @d_blades while assembling the fire table. I don't usually get outrageous flavors but the nutmeg was on point. Thanks David. It kept me sane.

    Glad you enjoyed, it wasn't @Vision old, but I've been rationing the ones I have left.

    2020 on my label. It was fantastic.

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Laranjas are available again.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision said:

    15 minutes in......🚫

    20 in and I'm trying to power through because I'm getting some great flavor through the bad..... then what tastes like a cigarette ashtray pops up..... even as I type it's pretty rough. Might be moving on.

    I love the two people that found this to be awesome 😆.

    Sounds to me like heavy tar. I had that bishops blend do that to me on the ride to phoenix. I cut it to try to fix it. Later when I got in my car it smelled like a wet ashtray. The entire source of that smoke was a little bead of tar still stuck to the cutter. It was freaking unbelievable.

    Don't look ↑
Sign In or Register to comment.