Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    Had an Espinosa Laranja Reserva from @d_blades while assembling the fire table. I don't usually get outrageous flavors but the nutmeg was on point. Thanks David. It kept me sane.

Glad you enjoyed, it wasn't @Vision old, but I've been rationing the ones I have left.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

@Vision said:
    Had an Espinosa Laranja Reserva from @d_blades while assembling the fire table. I don't usually get outrageous flavors but the nutmeg was on point. Thanks David. It kept me sane.

Glad you enjoyed, it wasn't @Vision old, but I've been rationing the ones I have left.

2020 on my label. It was fantastic.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Laranjas are available again.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

15 minutes in......🚫

20 in and I'm trying to power through because I'm getting some great flavor through the bad..... then what tastes like a cigarette ashtray pops up..... even as I type it's pretty rough. Might be moving on.

I love the two people that found this to be awesome 😆.

Sounds to me like heavy tar. I had that bishops blend do that to me on the ride to phoenix. I cut it to try to fix it. Later when I got in my car it smelled like a wet ashtray. The entire source of that smoke was a little bead of tar still stuck to the cutter. It was freaking unbelievable.

Don't look ↑