@Rdp77 said:
    Thanks @EgoBoundary !

Enjoy the war bar!

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Tastes like hot seltzer water.

And pith.

Methinks someone drinks too much pith.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Crystals, new to me and enjoying it. Thank you, Taylor @TheKraken .

You're welcome Shawn! I love those

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

Newly listed....kinky! Fresh fish!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Newly listed....kinky! Fresh fish!

He’s a good guy, having to touch up his cigar a little lmao 🤣 Support’n the the troops Frank

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good for you brother!

By the way, why does that TV say "erotic" on it? 🤔

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don’t ask don’t tell