Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

via trade with @VegasFrank . Been wanting to try these.

Hope you liked it....lighter than an average Diesel

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

via trade with @VegasFrank . Been wanting to try these.

Hope you liked it....lighter than an average Diesel

I am enjoying it, and yes, it is lighter than I expected.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Rocky Patel Decade from I believe @EgoBoundary in my new Southern Draw ashtray from @peter4jc, thanks guys. I'm still airing out the Wilke Peanut Butter tobacco to try in a cob, it's been airing since yesterday and is still potent.

Correction, Vintage 1992

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@Yakster said:
    Rocky Patel Decade from I believe @EgoBoundary in my new Southern Draw ashtray from @peter4jc, thanks guys. I'm still airing out the Wilke Peanut Butter tobacco to try in a cob, it's been airing since yesterday and is still potent.

Correction, Vintage 1992

I could be wrong but I don’t think it was me … maybe @CalvinAndHobo ?

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Evening Charlie

Hey Nick!

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:

@deadman said:
    Evening Charlie

Hey Nick!

What did you think of that new Darth Vader? Only had one but made me think it was based off the NBK

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

What did you think of that new Darth Vader? Only had one but made me think it was based off the NBK

My first as well, and I thought it was great. Might place another order, I haven't decided yet.
    And lol at Darth Vader

• Options
    TXCigar12TXCigar12 Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USAf06 - have you been to El Titan? I'm going to be in Miami in a couple of weeks and wanted to get the scoop on lounges to try. Also was told Espinola was good. Any insight?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Davidoff Masters Edition Club House Toro, very good.

That's a freaking unbelievable cigar

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. ^ Alas I only had one, can't remember where i got it, lol. if I had two I'd send you one;