Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm ready for the Leaf & Libations Blind Smoke to start.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coçked and locked. Someone tell Travis to let me in!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

From Glenn's pass

• Options
    GenerosityLeadershipGenerosityLeadership Posts: 423 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

Is that a box press?

Edit: @Rdp77

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Is that a box press?

Edit: @Rdp77

Yessir

• Options
    bencounterbencounter Posts: 1

a gas station cigar i put out in the dirt last night, always better the second time around

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

@bencounter said:
    a gas station cigar i put out in the dirt last night, always better the second time around

When we look back at your first ever post 20 years from now, it'll be this one. 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GenerosityLeadership said:
    Missing my grandmother who passed away in February. This one is for her.

Fantastic cigar. Sorry for your loss.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain