Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to rest the rest to see if they get more interesting.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Sethbanks711Sethbanks711 Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    I'm fond of Canadian shaped pipes.

I just got that one this week. An estate Jost.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Oneilln said:

@Oneilln said:

A New World by AJ. I see this one floating around a lot and gave it a try. Honestly probably wouldn’t buy more at this point. Maybe it’s me being a beginner but I think it’s a little too much. I do love the square shape. RP Decade is one I like with that shape.

Though this is the first time smoking a cigar with a coffee and I get the pairing. Always thought it was odd to smoke a cigar with a morning coffee but they pair nicely

Maybe the blame lies more on the time of day it was smoked, and not just the cigar.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • OneillnOneilln Posts: 40 ✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@Oneilln said:

@Oneilln said:

A New World by AJ. I see this one floating around a lot and gave it a try. Honestly probably wouldn’t buy more at this point. Maybe it’s me being a beginner but I think it’s a little too much. I do love the square shape. RP Decade is one I like with that shape.

Though this is the first time smoking a cigar with a coffee and I get the pairing. Always thought it was odd to smoke a cigar with a morning coffee but they pair nicely

Maybe the blame lies more on the time of day it was smoked, and not just the cigar.

Ya know, I think you’re right. I could definitely get down with having this stick with a bold cup of coffee. Having an IPA with it isn’t doing it justice

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

The Espinosa Laranja Reserva pairs with IPAs pretty well due to the citrusy Brazilian wrapper, most cigars don't pair well with IPAs.

I may have to try a Black Works Studio Poison Dart with an IPA some time.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )