Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ksqsmoking said:

Nice pooch!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    I must admit this Perdomo is nice stick, however after taking pic then removing the foot band I had a huge tare in the wrapper because it was stuck to foot band @VegasFrank go figure lol.

Man, that's like the third worst pet peeve of mine with cigars, other than crowned heads drawing tighter than I like and James Brown crap burning poorly. AJ is famous for over gluing his crap and destroying a cigar halfway down because of it. The Armada that I smoked yesterday completely came apart halfway down because of the same darn thing. Sorry to see it brother!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Ksqsmoking said:

Nice pooch!

That’s Apollo! Thanks

The obstacle is the way.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ksqsmoking said:

I know you don't have 50 posts yet but if you send me one of those we can do your "newbie trade" and get that out of the way so you can join in our reindeer games.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Ksqsmoking said:

I know you don't have 50 posts yet but if you send me one of those we can do your "newbie trade" and get that out of the way so you can join in our reindeer games.

@ShawnOL I’ve been hittin it hard over the past couple of days to get to that 50!

The obstacle is the way.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send me a pm and we'll go through the steps.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• HawksHawks Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

He's right there. Got my vote 👍

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    I must admit this Perdomo is nice stick, however after taking pic then removing the foot band I had a huge tare in the wrapper because it was stuck to foot band @VegasFrank go figure lol.

Man, that's like the third worst pet peeve of mine with cigars, other than crowned heads drawing tighter than I like and James Brown crap burning poorly. AJ is famous for over gluing his crap and destroying a cigar halfway down because of it. The Armada that I smoked yesterday completely came apart halfway down because of the same darn thing. Sorry to see it brother!

Even worse if it is a tear.

@Usaf06 said:
    Thanks Francis 😘

Smokes this prior to

Hope you liked it bro