Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had a La Flor Domincana Double Ligero. My first actually, great smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    I had a La Flor Domincana Double Ligero. My first actually, great smoke.
    Yup... great smoke. What vitola did you smoke Krieg?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just poured a glass of my favorite port and stepped out with a 5 Vegas Series A.
    It's been aging for over a year, and I have to say it's fantastic.

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    In the middle of a Castle Hall by Gurkha. It's a little more mild than the description but still a very good "cutting the grass/ smoking a pork shoulder/ start to pick up leaves and stick/ etc. stick. This should be a 4-5 stick day so maybe it a good thing it more on the mild side than I prefer.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just had my first Opulence 3, pretty tasty
  • Had an Oliva O, very dry for some reason. Like the V and G much better.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Had an LFD DL mad chis....only vitola I've had in this line, not really a fan of the actual vitola itself. I have a box of the mad 700's enroute, those I am confident will be my vitola of choice in this line...stick though absolutely stellar, and the price point is ridculously good...
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    Diesel unholy cocktail
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    MOW Ruination
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Graycliff G2 Turbo courtesy of lcpleel
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Ffox double corona at a birthday party followed by a ffox #2
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Had a NUB Connie... from a 5er that I got 14 months ago... VERY SMOOOOTH
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Robusto mmmmm.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Ruinaton, and it was good :^)
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Damn good night with 2 FFOX and a Diamond Crown Maximus
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    AB MAX Brazilian...had to stop though because sinus infection was acting up :(
  • Had my first padron 64 last night. Very good. Don't hate me, but I like the RP decade more and its half the cost.
    bigjohn125:
    Had my first padron 64 last night. Very good. Don't hate me, but I like the RP decade more and its half the cost.
    WOW, what vitola? the Imperial is phenominal especially with some age, RPD are good for sure...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Kristoff Sumatra lastnight. Excellent cigar. Perfect burn and a nice sugary sweet flavor throughout.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I haven't posted on this thread in a while, not sure why. Anyway last night I had my first Cain F. Man that sucker was smooth, tasty and full bodied. The night before, I enjoyed and Don Pepin Cuban Classic robusto.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    san cristobal clasico... not sure whats next...
  • One of my faves this morning Gurkha Park Ave, love em.
    Just finished up a Ramon Allones Beritus regional ed. bit of a tough draw on the first 3rd but opened up nicely. Real tastey stick and a powerhouse, these will be spectacular in about a year...
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    A cohiba black in a glass tubo that has been chilling in my humi forever. Lots of maduro-y flavors, and real sweet and syrupy. Reminds me of a Decade.
    Just finished a Cain Habano torp, review posted...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first Nica Libre tonight...i really enjoyed it!
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Had my first MOW Ruination this afternoon. Now I understand what your all raving about.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Duder2:
    Nick2021:
    Duder2:
    Today started with a Ccom Sungrown, then went for a La Arome de Cuba, capped the night off with a Gurkha S-2. Good day!
    How was the La Aroma de Cuba? It was all over CA's front page...was it any good?
    I love La Aroma de Cuba! I haven't had the brand new Mi Amor blend yet, but I've had the origional, the new DPG maduro blend (the one I had tonight), and the Edicion Especial and love them all. Looking forward to trying the new one when I can get my hands on some...
    thanks for the input, it's on my wishlist of cigars to get :)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

I had a great Cigar Weekend!
    I had a Padron 1926 No. 1 and a DPG My father, Im not sure if its the no. 1 or no. 2 but it was the torpedo, on Saturday evening!
    Wow, both cigars were FANTASTIC. I smoke the 1926 for almost 3 hours. So even at the $ of this cigar I definately got value out of it!

Then yesterday tailgating at the Pats game I had a RYJ RR robusto before the game and a RP Decade torpedo after the game. Both cigars had age on them and both were GREAT!
  • First smoke in a week last night but man was it good! Overseeded and layed a bunch of new seed in the backyard on Saturday and then watched the niece/nephew Sunday. The gods were pleased and gave us a nice steady rain all day Sunday with mild temps, so in tribute we sat on the back porch enjoying the sound of the rain with our dogs while I burned an RP Renaissance robust (gifted to me by Krieg: Thanks Chris!).

This was exactly the type of evening I've been looking forward to for weeks now. The cigar was delicous with some mold spice and lots of nuttiness and earthy flavors. Solid medium body hit the spot too.

Life is good...