Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying out the Vegas 5 gold maduro for the first time.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Well I found a nice lil treat in the bottom if my humi tonight. Found a Nica Libre and after watching joshs review on the CCOM youtube channel I had to try it. Just started it a few min ago but man is this one tasty stick so far!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Well I found a nice lil treat in the bottom if my humi tonight. Found a Nica Libre and after watching joshs review on the CCOM youtube channel I had to try it. Just started it a few min ago but man is this one tasty stick so far!
    I do like me some Nica Libre... I'm not saying it's the best thing ever, but I've smoked more singles of this stick than any other for I know it will be solid, good price and tasty for **** it's worth... (No typo)
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Had a Illusione f6 (think that's the one?) tonight. Solid smoke for sure. Nothing spectacular, but very enjoyable.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Smoked a 5 Vegas classic tonight. Pretty good smoke. Nothing fantastic but nothing to complain about either. Draw and burn were great, flavors just aren't overwhelming.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    I do like me some Nica Libre... I'm not saying it's the best thing ever, but I've smoked more singles of this stick than any other for I know it will be solid, good price and tasty for **** it's worth... (No typo)
    ****? I c u nt hear you!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Montecristo Media Noche and a MOW R on my drive today...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Had a Montecristo Media Noche and a MOW R on my drive today...
    How was the Media Noche? I just had one and liked the first half, but then had to sit it down
  • Options
    Had the Edmundo, first time...very well constructed, nice n firm, good draw....got this one in winnings from music trivia....had some burn problems throughout although it sat less than a week in my humi after arriving....was ok but not a standout maduro for me...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    I really enjoyed it! I will have to pick up some more of these.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Having a Graycliff DE now. Tastes A bit green, But still enjoyable.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had an Alec Bradley Tempus....not sure if it's me, but last night I had the Harvest 1997 and they both started out great then went downhill fast...like they were "smooth" with no surprising characteristics...not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. Got the sampler so am going to let the seconds rest a bit in the humidor
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    So far today I had a Hemingway Short Story and thoroughly enjoyed it!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just had another Gurkha Centurian. Love that stick more and more. Thinking of smoking a MoW SE tonight.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    RP 15th anniversery toro, burnin now. later gurkha empire series 3.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Well, I was gonna smoke a Oliva V Torpedo in honor of the beard being so great but this damn rain kept me from doing my duty! Tomorrow I will fire it up with something else good to salute the beard!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Just finishing a graycliff D E as always a great short smoke
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I think Im going to do a R&J Bully !
  • Options
    Waiting on the girlfriend to come home so I'm sneaking in a review of my first Montecristo No. 2!

I've had this since last October from Laker! Review up soon!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cohiba red dot
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    About to fire up a Camacho Corojo Nacionales.
  • Options
    RP 92 and a dos eguis on the deck. Great night.
  • Options
    finished the night up with an Oliva V torp...only been in the humi a couple weeks, green very green...
  • Options
    Diesel Unlimited the 6x60 size. Just fired it up. Mmmmm mmmm is this bad boy spicy and delicious
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Waiting on the girlfriend to come home so I'm sneaking in a review of my first Montecristo No. 2!

I've had this since last October from Laker! Review up soon!
    Def looking forward to this review!
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Nica Libre and a Diesel Shorty
  • Options
    Had a Camacho Corojo Ltd. this morning, nice stick...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Duder2:
    So far today I had a Hemingway Short Story and thoroughly enjoyed it!

This is a great stick! I wish I had more.

• Options
    Had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano gran consul.....very nice...
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano gran consul.....very nice...
    I love these cigars, picked up a box of those same cigars!