Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoking the Tatuaje Havana VI. Loving it so far. Just wish Pete Johnson would tone the price down or there were cheaper deals on this.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    5 vegas 'A'. and a davidoff maduro....with rum an coke
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying my first ccom sun grown and some guinness!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Going to lobster fest with a Aurora 1495, DPG Blue, and a Gurkha Gold.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Anybody tried the Room 101 cigars by Camacho ... I'm contemplating lighting one up now ...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Anybody tried the Room 101 cigars by Camacho ... I'm contemplating lighting one up now ...
    I've had one and it was really pretty good. Mine had a ton of flavor and a great draw. A friend of mine smoked one about a week later that had no flavor and horrible burn issues. I'm guessing he got a bum smoke.
  • Options
    Rocky Patel Fusion, just ok.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    I've had one and it was really pretty good. Mine had a ton of flavor and a great draw. A friend of mine smoked one about a week later that had no flavor and horrible burn issues. I'm guessing he got a bum smoke.

Just finished mine up Jason and it was very enjoyable. No burn issues at all, lots of flavor and a lot of rich smoke. About half-way it had a nice spicey/Camacho flavor kick in. Good construction and I really enjoyed it.
    A very small B&M close to me is where I picked it up. I was surprised to see them there . They seem to like to get in a few boxes at a time of a lot of different stuff so you never know what you will find when you walk in. Also picked up a few Camacho corojo as well. First time I have seen anything Camacho there , the clerk said they just put them out today. I probably smoked the last third a bit too fast knowing I needed to finish up as I have a 14-16 hour work day tommorow, gave me a bit of a rush haha ! Overall I would buy some more and intend to.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

Just finished mine up Jason and it was very enjoyable. No burn issues at all, lots of flavor and a lot of rich smoke. About half-way it had a nice spicey/Camacho flavor kick in. Good construction and I really enjoyed it.
    A very small B&M close to me is where I picked it up. I was surprised to see them there . They seem to like to get in a few boxes at a time of a lot of different stuff so you never know what you will find when you walk in. Also picked up a few Camacho corojo as well. First time I have seen anything Camacho there , the clerk said they just put them out today. I probably smoked the last third a bit too fast knowing I needed to finish up as I have a 14-16 hour work day tommorow, gave me a bit of a rush haha ! Overall I would buy some more and intend to.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it G-man. I liked the one I had a lot. Also had tons of flavor and great burn and draw. Glad yours wasn't a let down either.
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Avo Maduro Robusto.Talk about goats ass.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just blazed up an A. Fernandez Sumatra
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Just finished setting up my garage man cave so I just lit up a RP 1992 and cracked open a Sam Adams and turned to big screen to the Ohio State game. Man its a good day.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoking LHCOF. Loving it so far. Pepper, cocoa, dark chocolate, and a dash of vanilla.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Camacho Liberty 09
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I'm smoking a MOW virtue and I haven't made up my mind on what I'm smoking later on tonight.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    smoke em if you got em:
    how'd you like it? +1 on the guinness
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    had a La Aroma de Cuba robusto... a lot better with 4 months on it. as i recall the few i had when i first got them were a bit harsh. so 10 are coming my way tuesday. and clearly exceeded my spending limit this week. oh well. time and a half tomorrow and i'm working 4am-230pm. so i suppose spending a bit more this week isn't really a big deal.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Had a Don Kiki Brown label and a RP Decade today
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Had a Padron 64 after work. Great cigar, I see what the hubbub is about. I will be smoking more of these!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    This afternoon I smoked a RP Vintage 1992 Toro after lunch, and now my after dinner smoke is a Diesel. Forgot how good these are.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ug dan:
    Had a Padron 64 after work. Great cigar, I see what the hubbub is about. I will be smoking more of these!
    Padron 64s are great sticks, was it the maduro?? If you think those are good, give the Family Reserve 45s a try...they're pricey...but great

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Had a CAO Gold this afternoon.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Had a MonteCristo 50, don't know much about it. it was tasty but it had a terrible draw. dark oily wrapper but a little spongy. anyone know about this stick at all? it was at a friends.
    also had a Partagas. the one with the Cammy wrapper. pretty tasty, lots of leather.
  • Options
    Had an LFD Airbender tonight...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    martymcg43:
    smoke em if you got em:
    how'd you like it? +1 on the guinness
    I really enjoyed it..got the stick via a movie trivia win. I look forward to having more in the future.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Diesel UC with some good time on it. Really has settled this blend down. Super smooth, but still rich and spicy. Great cigar. Going to have to break down and buy a box to put away some day.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I have fought against my Obsessive compulsive Cigar-der and have cracked open my box of Monte Media Noche Robusto... These have not been touched for over 14 months and it pained me to open them up and take off the ribbon. But so far so goooooood
  • Options
    Just finished a Romeo y Julieta belicoso...
  • Options
    Just got home from Oktoberfest where I enjoyed a couple good Spaten dark beirs and smoked a LFD Airbender with our fellow forum BOTL Garen! Hell of a nice guy and hope he had a good time too. Feel bad because I got a late start, but he said he got to sit at my B&M up here and have 3 smokes while watching the football games then fired up one with my and a few friends at Oktoberfest. Good night hanging with a good guy from here.