Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• kuzi16:
    shawtd:
    I think I'll try an Oliva Serie G Maduro.
    i think you wont be let down.
    Excellent! I actually didn't get a chance last night, but tonight is guaranteed. Now I'm even more stoked to get my kids to bed and get outside on the patio. Thanks!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles great smoke wish I had more
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a Tora
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Finished out the day with a RP Nicarao... man not a bad smoke. I really love the flavor profile.

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an Opus X robusto...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Petite Tatuaje Reserva. OM NOM NOM.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a Padilla Habano toro this afternoon, it was good but I'm coming to find I really prefer the Fernandez blend to the Oliva blend, still a good cigar at an attractive price. Finished up with a 5 Vegas gold maduro churchill, nice cigar though the draw was a bit tight it resulted in a very slow smoking experience and was enjoyable.
    Gurkha empire VI and a Casa Fuego to end the night
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I had a Macanudo 1968, and this isn't a cigar I would have ever bought, but I picked it for free up at the General Cigar 50th event I went to, and I have to admit, this is a good cigar. Nothing fantastic and not over the top flavor, but it is a well blended cigar with quite a bit of flavor. Pretty impressive actually.
  • Yesterday started with a devil weed, then a D Shorty, finished off with a 262.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Gurkha empire VI and a Casa Fuego to end the night
    Man I havent smoked a stick since Sunday night. Might have to bust out a Gurkha Empire VI after seeing that post!! Thanks man.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    in the past few days: San Cristobal, Nical Libre 1990, DPG blue
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Park Avenue. Good flavors and consistent. Not really amazing or complex, but a really good morning stick.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Por Larranaga and a 5 Vegas Miami and my road trip this morning....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Last night I had a Perdomo Grand Cru with the Habano wrapper. Very nice smoke!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Last night I had my first Romeo and Juliet - it was the court. Great smoke and really enjoyed it.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Todays offerings: Ccom Sungrown, La Perla Habana Black Pearl Cobre, RP The Edge, RP Sungrown
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    There's a CAO Brazilia in the humi, callin my name.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Perdomo Habano Maduro. Didn't really like these at first, but with 6+ months of rest they start to get really good. Nice, rich aroma. Plenty of smoke. Good stick.
    I think ill take it easy today with a LGC RF. (This bad boy has 6 years on it)
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Just had a Padilla Miami robusto that I've had for 9 months. The first one I had didn't do much for me, but this one was 1:20 of awesome!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    After 4 sticks today I came back for a nightcap too, MOW Ruination, wow those are good.
  • DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Had my first Man O War original tonight.
    I don't have the pallet to pick up on the different tastes in a cigar yet (if ever) but I did like it. One of the things I go by is if it is harsh on my throat and or if it leaves a bad tast in my mouth...this did neither!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP Vintage '90 and an Aroma de Cuba. I'm a happy guy!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Padilla '68 on the drive home to Milwaukee from Green Bay
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Had a RP x2 maduro this morning with 3+ months. Blah to say the least. Bland and just boring. Borderline nasty at times. Not AJs best work.

Currently a DPG blue toro with about 2 months. A perfect smoke. That blue label flavor we all know n love with the prettiest 3 in of tight ash Ive seen in a while. Say what you want about Pepin being in decline but you cant say anything bad about the blue.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally I get to fire one up after a long time. Tonight I'm going for a RP Decade.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Last night I had a Perdomo Grand Cru with the Habano wrapper. Very nice smoke!
    Don't know if you've tried it yet, but the Grand Cru Conn. is pretty good, I actually liked it more than the maduro or corojo.

Started my day with a 5 Vegas Gold maduro in The Brick vitola, a chunky 5.5x55box pressed stick. Not usually a fan of bp cigars, but this one was pretty dang good. Smoking a Man o War segundo double corona right now and it's identical in taste to the standard for a helluva good price, not to mention it burns forever and a day. May finish up with a Diesel Unlimited churchill later if the mood grabs me.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    My Father no.4 (Lancero) Really good so far, but I think the no. 1 is my favorite vitola.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Started the morning off with a Reyes premier corona from my aging experiment humi. It has progressed nicely.
    And on the ride home I burned a ccom Cuban label torpedo. Man I love this cigar, I burned it down to nothing.