Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    ...Pepin blue delicias...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Started with a ccom sun grown robusto OTT, good cigar now and I think they're going to be quite tasty with a few months on them, not bad for two bucks a pop. Finished off the day with a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo, excellent cigar and my preferred size for that line, looking forward to lighting up the corona tomorrow.
    Let me know what you think of that corona once you smoke it. That one is my favorite size of the line. Actually might split a box of them with a buddy of mine.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoked my last Padron maduro. Lots of espresso, roasted coffee beans, and a bit of cocoa.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had a La Perla Habana Black Pearl Cobre, SCCC, and a MOW double corona today
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    the MOW Double Corona is my fave of the line, I had a J. Fuego Casa Fuego and a Cinco Vegas Miami Knuckle
  • Working my way through a Torano Virtuoso, not sure the vitola, it's their toro equivelant. So far rather impressed, especially with burn time. Verging on 2.5 hours and not done yet!
  • Finally called it quits after about 2.45, was getting too harsh and tar-y. Definitely a good smoke, definitely will be buying some more.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Padilla Miami figurado this evening....great stick, lots of pepper and spice, very habano-esque
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a 5 vegas gold this afternoon and just finished a Gurkha empire IV..excellent smoke really enjoyed this one.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Halfway through a Bahia Maduro as we speak.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    In honour of the 1 year anniversary of the southern California herf I had a few cigars I normally don't smoke. To start the day I went with a Zino Platinum Scepter in the Grand Master size. Fantastic cigar, and maybe my new favorite connecticut. Tons of flavor, complex, and smooth. I will be buying more of these. I now know what people mean when they refer to Kelner musk. Next up was an Opus X in the Perfecxion X size. Never had an Opus until today. It was very good, but not all that strong. I was expecting, hoping, for something powerful, but this was about medium bodied, maybe medium full at best. Tasty though, with a lot going on. I really liked the aroma. I finished the day with a JdN Dark Corojo. Always a great smoke. All in all a really good day.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Went to a wine festival today and had a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real (tubo)
    It paired well with a new found bottle of blended red wine =}
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Nica Libre, again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Had a padron 5000 - it was okay.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Nica Libre.... Very nice... Smoked in Green Bay while pretty drunk
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    In honour of the 1 year anniversary of the southern California herf I had a few cigars I normally don't smoke. To start the day I went with a Zino Platinum Scepter in the Grand Master size. Fantastic cigar, and maybe my new favorite connecticut. Tons of flavor, complex, and smooth. I will be buying more of these. I now know what people mean when they refer to Kelner musk. Next up was an Opus X in the Perfecxion X size. Never had an Opus until today. It was very good, but not all that strong. I was expecting, hoping, for something powerful, but this was about medium bodied, maybe medium full at best. Tasty though, with a lot going on. I really liked the aroma. I finished the day with a JdN Dark Corojo. Always a great smoke. All in all a really good day.
    Good to hear on the JDN...I had the antano and loved it so much I got a box of it and the Dark Corojo...hoping the investment paid off on the Dark Corojo.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the other day i had an Air Bender Chisel. this is now my favorite vitola for this blend.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    the other day i had an Air Bender Chisel. this is now my favorite vitola for this blend.
    oooh are they out? Did you get them here?
    Had a Gurkha Evil this morning, nice stick...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    I actually had one of these last week too. Great smoke!
  • Just had a La Perla Habana Morado and really enjoyed it. Will be getting some more of these methinks.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I just finished up a MOW double corona, tasty!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Russ55:
    Good to hear on the JDN...I had the antano and loved it so much I got a box of it and the Dark Corojo...hoping the investment paid off on the Dark Corojo.
    which size did you go with on the Dark Corojo?
  • 5 vegas gold maduro while golfing. Good cigar. Bad golfing.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Centurian!
  • DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Working on a G2 Turbo for the first time...so far, so good.
    Just finished up a MOW...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    JdN Celebracion. Really good so far, and burning sooooo sloooowwwwwly. Toro size is going on 1.75 hours right now, and I still have INCHES left.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying an Ashton Aged Maduro on the back patio. Deliciious!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    kuzi16:
    oooh are they out? Did you get them here?
    nope local B&M